Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ChaoticFury
Motivation
SIut
Archaeus
8 posters

Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application.

Archaeus
    Archaeus
    N00blet

Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application. Empty Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application.

Post  Archaeus Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:07 pm

Dear Mr. Cruze

Today, Im aplying to be a developer in this server...

This are the question i should answer.

1A. What is your name?

--->Hi, My name is Cedrick Go but You can call me Cedrick

1B. What is your in-game name?

--->My ign was Archaeus

2. How old are you? [You should be at least 15]

--->14, but should i made it 15??? =(...

3A. Where do you live and what is your time zone?

--->I live in Philippines GMT: +8

3B. Are you fluent in English?

--->Yes, Im also fluent in Tagalog and quite Italian =)...

3C. Can you type using decent grammar/spelling?

--->Yes, I can type a decent grammar and oh... i have skill in typing fast XD

4. How long do you play SummerStory in a day?

--->My longest played I had was 6-7 Hours. But then when im bored maybe like 1-2 hours and also if there is a server problem.

5. How long HAVE you PLAYED SummerStory? [Do NOT lie on this question]

I will tell the truth... maybe i just play last week... well...is that because it's only the time i see this MS private server and i have fun of it ^_^

6. How long have you played the retail MapleStory?

--->I have played GMS for 2 years but i quited due to some reason ... maybe my time to play with flyff and other games thats why i forget maple XD...

7. Do you have any past experiences as a coder/developer/admin? If so, what server, how long, and who were you? Also, what do you know how to do?
    [Do NOT lie in this question, as well. Even if the server you have been playing was a random server, tell the TRUTH]

--->Yes, i am a the one who make the server Go Fly which im fixing right now, i have made it last 2 months and i have fix its bugs =). I have created MS pserver too but to some crisis i have shut down for a while.

8. Are you aware of the fact that you are NOT applying for the GM Position, but rather the DEVELOPER position?

--->Oh, Yeah im aware that im applying for a DEVELOPER position.

9. Do you KNOW what a developer is?

--->Developer - is the one who manage the game/ the one who code it. The game developers are the one that made the codes like the NPC, Items, Weapones, Skills so that other people can use it.

10. What are you able to code?
    You MUST be able to code NPC's by yourself. You MUST be able to code other things as well.

--->I can code an NPC like what NPC will sell, say, do, or quest. Also i can code it where to place...

11. What are some things that we (as the general public) should know about yourself?

--->Hi, Im Cedrick Go 14 Y.O Pinoy(A Filipino Citizen). Im 14 but well i can manage private server. im smart at math but i hate memorizing words.

12. Are there any other ways that the public/Cruze can contact you?

--->They can contact me by adding me in Yahoo! Mesenger add my email-add is cedrickgo@yahoo.com.ph.

Thnx for reading and OH! pls accept me even though im just 14 have fun Mapling @ Summer Story. =)

Finally, be aware of the fact that when you post anything on the internet, it is subject to criticism by the public. You are posting in PUBLIC. Therefore, everyone reserves the right to read, comment, or criticize the work.

Well it's not a problem!
    SIut
    SIut
    Mini-Monster Member

Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application. Empty Re: Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application.

Post  SIut Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 pm

Doesnt seem like your fluent in English, werent you the one who want courteny and he bf to die?
    Motivation
    Motivation
    Champion

Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application. Empty Re: Archaeus's Developer/Coder Application.

Post  Motivation Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 am

SIut wrote:Doesnt seem like your fluent in English, werent you the one who want courteny and he bf to die?

Yes and he quit so it doesn't matte =.=
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury
    Mega Member

Post  ChaoticFury Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 am

I shouldn't even reply to this... But wow >.> and I want to be a faggot XD
    Kissed
    Kissed
    Monster Member

Post  Kissed Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm

I want to be a faggot too. Faggot D:<
    iFake
    iFake
    Monster Member

Post  iFake Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:37 pm

<Forum Whore <3
    StarFox
    StarFox
    Monster Member

Post  StarFox Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Why is everyone turning into huge faggots now?!?!?!?!
    PaladinSky
    PaladinSky
    Ultimate

Post  PaladinSky Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:52 pm

StarFox wrote:Why is everyone turning into huge faggots now?!?!?!?!
    because: it's *cough*cool*cough* to be one. And now i wanna be a nooblet (since everyone wants to be a faggot Razz)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 pm