Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
ChaoticFury
Motivation
Henry
PaladinSky
StarFox
bboy242
Kissed
Kai-ZX
SIut
Vodka
Lizzy
Pillows
Mooblar
apples01
omgitsedwin
Colonello
Colbatknight
IDontUseSMer
JDInc
Archaeus
24 posters

Saying Goodbye... No more unban grrr,,, stupid game f3~~~

YOUFAILLLL
    Champion

Saying Goodbye... No more unban grrr,,, stupid game f3~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying Goodbye... No more unban grrr,,, stupid game f3~~~

Post  YOUFAILLLL Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 am

I CONCUR, THIS SERVER IS A PIECE OF SHIT.
    StarFox
    StarFox
    Monster Member

Saying Goodbye... No more unban grrr,,, stupid game f3~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying Goodbye... No more unban grrr,,, stupid game f3~~~

Post  StarFox Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 am

YOUFAILLLL wrote:I CONCUR, THIS SERVER IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

Said the little piece of shit who clearly didn't have a life, as he chose to spend his time spamming a forum he could care less about.
    Motivation
    Motivation
    Champion

Post  Motivation Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 am

ChaoticFury wrote:... Why do you still speak? You have no bearing in your words at all. I'm sorry but let's stop feeding the fag.

I hope that wasn't to me, because if it was i might break down and cry because I was told to do something by a Donator.
    See, you may be GM but its only because you Bought it.
    Besides regardless of what you say you have no bearing over me.
    And feeding him?
    He quit.
    Leave me to my business.
    You to yours.
    'Kay?
    Good.
    Glad we had this little chat.
    ^.~
    Motivation
    Motivation
    Champion

Post  Motivation Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 am

ChaoticFury wrote:... Why do you still speak? You have no bearing in your words at all. I'm sorry but let's stop feeding the fag.

I hope that wasn't to me, because if it was i might break down and cry because I was told to do something by a Donator.
    And feeding him?
    He quit.
    Leave me to my business.
    You to yours.
    'Kay?
    Good.
    ^.~
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury
    Mega Member

Post  ChaoticFury Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 am

Well, It wasnt to you, But you took that to heart, I do not consider myself all high and mighty here as you seem to.
    I didnt read everything because I'm lazy. If I were to target you with a post you would know as it would likely begin with "Courtney". Good day to you.
    Motivation
    Motivation
    Champion

Post  Motivation Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:49 am

ChaoticFury wrote:Well, It wasnt to you, But you took that to heart, I do not consider myself all high and mighty here as you seem to.
    I didnt read everything because I'm lazy. If I were to target you with a post you would know as it would likely begin with "Courtney". Good day to you.

oh btw go read your sob story thread i think it would interest you
    *wry smile*
    Grassie
    Grassie
    Monster Member

Post  Grassie Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 am

Motivation wrote:
    And feeding him?
    He quit.
    Leave me to my business.
    You to yours.
    'Kay?
    Good.
    ^.~

Well now, this is amusing. Courtney sorry to say it but you are coming off as a little kid bragging about what they got for Christmas to a poor kid who got nothing. Aka a Jerk. I'm sorry but I just had to say that. Its great Cruze APPOINTED you as a GM and that you did not donate to receive the power but there is no need to be rude about it. Plus even though Chaotic did donate he is a good GM. Other than you he is the GM who keeps the server from Chaos by doing what he can do. You yourself are a great GM but yet again I stress even if Chaotic does get on your very last nerve there is no need to show your hatred against him over the forums. So please can you two just settle this on msn or something? Because otherwise you are just giving a show to everyone and making yourselves looks like fools. And again, I'm sorry.
    Cindybear
    Cindybear
    Mini-Monster Member

Post  Cindybear Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 am

seriously? ur quitting because of lag and some other petty reasons? Thats just retarded like you! =D
    SamIam
    SamIam
    Rookie

Post  SamIam Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:02 am

well at least u still have forum Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

by the way can i be unbanned from chat box i wont post any more animal 3 sums!!
    Kai-ZX
    Kai-ZX
    Rookie

Post  Kai-ZX Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 am

Yyour Jjust Ggoing Tto Ppost Aanimal Tthree Ssums..
    Aand Yyou Pprobably Wwont Gget Uunblock Ffor Aa Wwhile..
    Kissed
    Kissed
    Monster Member

Post  Kissed Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Mhmm. 32 posts. that's alot ;<
    Colbatknight
    Colbatknight
    Rookie

Post  Colbatknight Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:12 pm

bboy242 wrote:i think its pathetic how all of you have to jump in on this and gang up on him. in cases like this, let the damn mod's and admins say what they have to say instead of random players jumpin on the band-wagon for post gaining. just like you guys tell him to gtfo for speaking his mind, gtfo out of this thread if you don't want to read what he feels. damn, it amazes me how idiotic some people can be. and for those that are going to try and sound intelligent by saying i shouldn't have posted in here then, this is the easiest way to relay the message to the individuals that did it, rather than PM each and every one of you or clutter the forums with yet another thread.

everything he said is true or else you people wouldnt be screaming "IT'S BETA, IT'S BETA". no shit its beta, which explains points 2, 3, and 5 of which he made. points 1 and 4 are relevant since he got blocked by a GM. now being a GM myself on MANY servers, there are those who are stupid and ban even if the offense was only warranting a jail. none of you asked what he got banned for so for all you know, his claim could be valid. so why the hell start talkin shit to him. IMO, that makes you as foolish as you think he is. good luck archaeus, this server is a good server, just seems there are a lot of irrational people on here lately.

point???...(tick tock tick tock)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:39 pm