Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
iFake
SIut
TaChiKaZe
PaladinSky
Kissed
Tanosu
Colbatknight
ChaoticFury
StarFox
Ryuketsu
14 posters

Motivation Situation

Ryuketsu
    Ryuketsu

Motivation Situation Empty Motivation Situation

Post  Ryuketsu Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 am

Last edited by Ryuketsu on Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    StarFox
    StarFox
    Monster Member

Motivation Situation Empty Re: Motivation Situation

Post  StarFox Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 am

Damn...
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury
    Mega Member

Post  ChaoticFury Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 am

That Is a shame.. If only I had not donated 50$ I would not have done anything and this would have been adverted... Now I'm stuck being the MAIN GM T_T
    Colbatknight
    Colbatknight
    Rookie

Post  Colbatknight Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 am

damn..hate to say but were in a tight situation if its motivations BF..funno y but yeh
    StarFox
    StarFox
    Monster Member

Post  StarFox Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:53 am

ChaoticFury wrote:That Is a shame.. If only I had not donated 50$ I would not have done anything and this would have been adverted... Now I'm stuck being the MAIN GM T_T

Shut up Chaotic, this could have been avoided if you weren't such an ass when talking to her.
    Tanosu
    Tanosu
    N00blet

Post  Tanosu Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:53 am

Bai Courtney.
    ChaoticFury
    ChaoticFury
    Mega Member

Post  ChaoticFury Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:55 am

Whoa, Think about it Fox, I doubt that... I helped her more in private chats... also... this was because of something beyond my control. I do not control who she sees. This is only a tiny bit my fault. >_<
    Ryuketsu
    Ryuketsu

Post  Ryuketsu Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 am

Questions, not egotistical responses, thank you
    StarFox
    StarFox
    Monster Member

Post  StarFox Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:22 am

Ryuketsu wrote:Questions, not egotistical responses, thank you

I think the biggest question on everyone's mind is "When Cruze will be back?". I think he's gonna be somewhat shocked by all this.

As for Courtney I really hope she is doing alright, she seemed nice when I was talking to her.
    Kissed
    Kissed
    Monster Member

Post  Kissed Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:26 am

Bye-bye Courtney D:<!
    PaladinSky
    PaladinSky
    Ultimate

Post  PaladinSky Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 am

There goes my teacher, nuuu! Sad

Meh i think that her BF would do it good too (he's still in contact with her, so i guess he would get some critics/hints/tips or things like that.).

To er bf: Goodluck and welcome xD
    TaChiKaZe
    TaChiKaZe
    Forum Whore

Post  TaChiKaZe Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 am

Well, Courtney taught me many things about being a GM, so I think I'll miss her. T_T
    SIut
    SIut
    Mini-Monster Member

Post  SIut Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 am

YES!!
    Colbatknight
    Colbatknight
    Rookie

Post  Colbatknight Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:51 pm

really i dont care cuz i never knew her
    iFake
    iFake
    Monster Member

Post  iFake Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Bai Bai Courtneyz T-T

Btw She Wont Eva Eva Come Back? Q.Q
    YOUFAILLLL
    Champion

Post  YOUFAILLLL Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Good, Courtney is fat whore.
    Kissed
    Kissed
    Monster Member

Post  Kissed Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 pm

No. Dat bad. Courtney not fat whore D;<!
    .Bird.
    .Bird.

Post  .Bird. Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 pm

iFake wrote:Bai Bai Courtneyz T-T

Btw She Wont Eva Eva Come Back? Q.Q

Erm ... we don't know.
    She isn't very stable.
    She might be back in 2 weeks or not at all....
    Can't say for sure.
    iFake
    iFake
    Monster Member

Post  iFake Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Oh , Kewl So There is A Chance That She Comes Back <3
    Jesus
    Extreme N00blet

Post  Jesus Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:33 pm

ChaoticFury wrote:That Is a shame.. If only I had not donated 50$ I would not have done anything and this would have been adverted... Now I'm stuck being the MAIN GM T_T
    MAIN GM? Haha. That was sarcasm, right?

ChaoticFury wrote:Whoa, Think about it Fox, I doubt that... I helped her more in private chats... also... this was because of something beyond my control. I do not control who she sees. This is only a tiny bit my fault. >_<
    Well, just because you don't control who she sees, that does not mean that you do not have an influence on her. You may not think so, but what people hear, see, and who people talk to can influence your actions greatly.

StarFox wrote:I think the biggest question on everyone's mind is "When Cruze will be back?". I think he's gonna be somewhat shocked by all this.

As for Courtney I really hope she is doing alright, she seemed nice when I was talking to her.

Yes, that is probably the biggest question, and I personally hope that Courtney's boyfriend does not alter the server in any negative and noticeable way.
    Personally, I think Courtney is very nice, but I do not think that she was very well suited for the job in the first place. That is my conclusion. Sure, she could get the job done, but she was not very good at handling extreme stress. I have tried to calm her down a few times telling her to just let me handle it or something like that. In fact, I think she quit when she made her second character. She was obviously very annoyed at the increase in newbies in the community.
    I don't blame her, actually. I liked this server a whole lot when we only had a hundred or so users every so often. This was mainly because we didn't have any assholes in the server that pretended to be best friends with the GMs just because they were higher-leveled, richer, famous, and whatnot. I won't mention names, but that really pisses me off. I still love this server, and I am still dedicated, but that was just a few of the changes that I noticed.

It's not that she's not stable. It's really just her not being able to take the massive amount of questions and stress and just take it. That is what we have to do. We have to just stand there and answer them. That obviously does not appeal to her. I think I'll conclude here.
    PaladinSky
    PaladinSky
    Ultimate

Post  PaladinSky Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:12 pm

Well what i noticed from her is that she indeed was annoyed of the amount of newbies in this server. In fact i noticed that she didn't really liked it when i became GM. "Uh.. another DONATOR.." Although i don't want to judge her about this (do not take this as any offence), i have to say i think she has some preconceptions about donators. Yes, i may be not the one who knows the most about this server. Yes, i may not be the most skilled GM, but i know that i can help ppl and try to the server fun to play (not with events, coz i seem to suck with that, but more to be amoung the players). So, not everyone is bad, even if the aren't "first generation" Razz

Greetings,

Me
    Grassie
    Grassie
    Monster Member

Post  Grassie Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 pm

I agree with Jesus. It annoys me to see people who are high-leveled and have all these new NX or chairs thinking just because they have done all that they can be friends with a GM. GMs are friendly and can be friends with whoever they want but being the best in the game isn't going to give you any bigger of a chance becoming their friends. Also it was more enjoyable when there was around 100-200 people on nut 1000+ or w/e the rate is these days. But I am glad I found some new friends from the increase in players. Overall I will miss Courtney.
    .Bird.
    .Bird.

Post  .Bird. Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:05 am

Jesus wrote:
    MAIN GM? Haha. That was sarcasm, right?

ChaoticFury wrote:Whoa, Think about it Fox, I doubt that... I helped her more in private chats... also... this was because of something beyond my control. I do not control who she sees. This is only a tiny bit my fault. >_<
    Well, just because you don't control who she sees, that does not mean that you do not have an influence on her. You may not think so, but what people hear, see, and who people talk to can influence your actions greatly.

StarFox wrote:I think the biggest question on everyone's mind is "When Cruze will be back?". I think he's gonna be somewhat shocked by all this.

Yes, that is probably the biggest question, and I personally hope that Courtney's boyfriend does not alter the server in any negative and noticeable way.
    Personally, I think Courtney is very nice, but I do not think that she was very well suited for the job in the first place. That is my conclusion. Sure, she could get the job done, but she was not very good at handling extreme stress. I have tried to calm her down a few times telling her to just let me handle it or something like that. In fact, I think she quit when she made her second character. She was obviously very annoyed at the increase in newbies in the community.
    I don't blame her, actually. I liked this server a whole lot when we only had a hundred or so users every so often. This was mainly because we didn't have any assholes in the server that pretended to be best friends with the GMs just because they were higher-leveled, richer, famous, and whatnot. I won't mention names, but that really pisses me off. I still love this server, and I am still dedicated, but that was just a few of the changes that I noticed.

It's not that she's not stable. It's really just her not being able to take the massive amount of questions and stress and just take it. That is what we have to do. We have to just stand there and answer them. That obviously does not appeal to her. I think I'll conclude here.

Jesus, one problem with your hypothesis.
    This did not happen because of the server it just happened to become involved.
    Also I know as much as the Server as she does regarding the coding, Problems and fixes.
    As most of the help she gives is from me.
    I am going to try and do my best and i do not think i will send the server into a negative spiral.
    TaChiKaZe
    TaChiKaZe
    Forum Whore

Post  TaChiKaZe Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 am

It's okay man. Shit happens, I'm sure you will try your best to help us all out. =/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content