Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD)

Poll

Is youfail a retard

[ 11 ]
    forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Bar_left69%forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Bar_right [69%] 
    [ 5 ]
    forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Bar_left31%forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Bar_right [31%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Colbatknight
    Colbatknight
    Rookie

forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Empty forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD)

Post  Colbatknight Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 am

the forums and all threads have now been unacessible thanks to youfailll u can still look but dont look at his threads he posted vote on the poll
    dinhd101
    Mini-Monster Member

forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Empty Re: forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD)

Post  dinhd101 Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 am

I say no, he's not a retard. Retard is a more christmassy word than I would use to call him (though it is entertaining to see how someone who is so strongly objected to a server can waste so many hours of his life making accounts, then making in excess of 150 posts, some not even copypasta)

As for the forum functionality, I believe the phrase rhymes with "Clucking Bell"
    Kissed
    Kissed
    Monster Member

forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD) Empty Re: forums are now unacessable thanks to youfailll (poll will also be up XD)

Post  Kissed Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 am

I wouldn't call him a retard. Sorry.
    Cindybear
    Cindybear
    Mini-Monster Member

Post  Cindybear Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:12 am

i so totally would call him a retard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 pm