Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Seriously can i get an admin really quick

Caden
    N00blet

Seriously can i get an admin really quick Empty Seriously can i get an admin really quick

Post  Caden Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:11 am

ok i was afk cause i went to eat.. then when i got back i was banned and trust me i was banned but if and admin could just unban me really quick my username was "cadenvacek"
    StarFox
    StarFox
    Monster Member

Seriously can i get an admin really quick Empty Re: Seriously can i get an admin really quick

Post  StarFox Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:51 am

Caden wrote:ok i was afk cause i went to eat.. then when i got back i was banned and trust me i was banned but if and admin could just unban me really quick my username was "cadenvacek"

Yeah it sounds like you were banned on accident or something. I'm not sure if there's an unban script yet, so unless the gms do have one you might have to wait for the next server wipe
    SIut
    SIut
    Mini-Monster Member

Seriously can i get an admin really quick Empty Re: Seriously can i get an admin really quick

Post  SIut Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:04 am

Caden wrote:ok i was afk cause i went to eat.. then when i got back i was banned and trust me i was banned but if and admin could just unban me really quick my username was "cadenvacek"

Just rofl until a GM comes 2 help u.
    DahN00b
    Champion

Post  DahN00b Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 pm

there isn't an unban script just yet, from what i know. so you have to wait for a server wipe
    Kissed
    Kissed
    Monster Member

Post  Kissed Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:57 pm

What he said ;-;.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 pm